What is the place where you watch motion?

1 Answer

  • I'm not sure as to exactly what you mean by place, but the term for what your position from where motion is observed is called a frame¬†of¬†reference, or reference frame.

    *Be sure that when working on problems that you know whether the frame is accelerated or non-accelerated.* This is because if you are observing a force from an accelerated reference frame, that force may be able to be explained by another force, such as 'centrifugal force'.