Mathematics

Question

What are the answers to These 3 questions?
What are the answers to These 3 questions?

1 Answer

  • 1) As a start you have 100% of contaminants: so
     the 1st filtration you removed 70% & remaining 30%
    the 2nd filtration you removed 70% of the 30% (=21%) & remaining (30%-21%)
     or 9%
    the 3rd filtration removed 70% of the 9% (=6.30%) & remaining (9%-6.3%)
     or 2.7%
    the 4th filtration removed 70% of the 2.7% (1.89%) & remaining (2.7%-1.89%)
     or 0.81%
    Follow the same logic for all remaining question.
NEWS TODAY