Physics

Question

A gasoline engine transforms approximately 34 percent of the fuel’s chemical energy into mechanical energy. If energy is conserved, what happens to the other 66 percent? A) Most is transformed into thermal energy. B) Most is transformed into electrical energy. C) It is lost due to friction between moving parts. D) It is stored to run the car at a later time.

1 Answer

NEWS TODAY